Utiligroup’s Futura CRM solution is a Utilities specific Customer Relationship Management system. It has been designed to provide all the specific functionality required by Utilities organisations with aspirations to grow and develop their position in the market, whilst also retaining all the general functionality required by any organisation in any industry.
Futura CRM has been developed and designed as a utilities industry specific CRM solution. Futura CRM is built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform with enhancements to manage electricity and gas customers, from sales leads through the process to account management and marketing.
- 360 degree view of all customer information - including details of all historic contact with the customer
- Ability to setup teams or groups of users to develop more effective work methods
- Data Routing and Workflow functionality to deliver work and tasks to the right person or team for action
- Automatically detect and delete duplicate data
- Track and monitor Leads at every stage of the sales process
- Easy segmentation of contacts to enable effective marketing campaigns to specific group
- Manage and co-ordinate marketing campaigns and in-depth analysis of response rates
- Integrates with Futura Billing to ensure a single point of reference and management for all customer related information
Login for Futura CRM updates and software upgrades
14th January 2013
Utiligroup has signed a deal with independent gas and electricity supplier Dual Energy.
24th September 2012
Utiligroup is delighted to announce that it has acquired Draig Technology Ltd....