Supplier in a Box
The electricity market is notoriously complex, and the barriers to market entry are high in comparison to other industries, in terms of the time to gain accreditation, the capital required and the technically complex arrangements and systems that need to be put in place. Utiligroup has developed a solution which has reduced the barriers to market entry, and can uniquely take clients on a journey from Controlled Market Entry (CME) to ‘business as usual’ in the shortest possible timescales. ’Supplier in a Box’ is the easiest way to become an energy supplier. It has been used by 7 new entrants to the UK energy market, including some of the biggest and most successful - such as OVO Energy and Co-operative Energy.
In short, the Utiligroup ’Supplier in a Box‘ is the easiest way to become an energy supplier.
The key facets of the Utiligroup Supplier in a Box solution are as follows:
- An ‘off the shelf’ pre-accredited electricity supply licence;
- A managed service to handle complex industry processes;
- A range of leading edge Utilisoft software solutions as well as specialist partner software.
- 500,000+ customers under management industry processes
- Contracted by several participants across different market roles
- Hosting of industry gateways
- Strong relationships with industry bodies including Elexon, XoServe, OFGEM and Gemserv
- Growing team of experienced personel
- Manage all supply (DTC and IX) industry dataflows and processes
This product is suitable for the following applications:
By using Utiligroup’s unique and innovative solutions to address the many challenges that a new energy supplier faces, we were able to enter the market and start registering customers in time scales that would have been impossible otherwise. We have ambitious plans to take on the ‘Big 6’ and Utiligroup are the ideal partner for us in taking on these opportunities.
Nigel Mason, Co-operative Energy
Login for Supplier in a Box updates and software upgrades
12th March 2013
Utiligroup has signed a deal with GnERGY Ltd to enable them to become a dual fuel energy supplier....
3rd December 2012
Utiligroup has signed a deal with DONG Energy, to assist it in the process of becoming an energy supplier....