- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Utiligroup (An Energy Services Group Company) is a market-leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that Utiligroup’s customers receive excellent customer service in the area of first and second line support. You will be responsible for managing Utiligroup’s service desk system, ensuring resolution of customer support calls within contracted SLAs. You will be responsible for providing analysis and accurate metrics on the performance of support against SLAs and providing reports to management to inform decision making and improvement plans.
Working in a busy and dynamic service desk environment a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and contribute outside of your specific area of responsibility is expected. You will have a strong customer focus and seek to continuously improve the service desk function internally and service desk experience or Utiligroup’s clients.
Hours of work:
Monday to Saturday Covering hours between 08:00-18:00. A minimum of 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility expected as we operate shift operations.
- Responsible for the triage of service desk calls received including correct prioritisation and allocation to the first and second line support teams
- Responsible for logging and responding to service desk calls that are submitted to the Utiligroup Service Desk.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring and escalation of service desk tickets to ensure they meet or exceed contracted SLAs or OLAs
- Working across departments within Utiligroup to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of service desk tickets.
- Providing courteous, professional, timely and helpful responses to customer enquiries on the helpdesk
- Responsible for helping to build excellent customer relationships
- Responsible for producing a standard, accurate, repeatable and detailed suite of service desk reports for Utiligroup management
- Improve efficiencies through the automation of the reporting suite wherever possible
- Responsible for analysing new reporting requirements and creating reports based on requirements from Utiligroup stakeholders or clients.
- Responsible for analysing data to evaluate and determine the level of customer service provided by Utiligroup
- Identify and analyse trends in reported data and identify areas of capability enhancement that will benefit the Utilisoft products, services or processes, identifying the potential benefit and efficiency savings
- Utilisation of reporting data to drive continuous service improvement and provide recommendations for how we can improve the service desk, products or services.
- Responsible for the maintenance, both internal and customer facing, service desk documentation
- Administration of the Service Desk tool as required
- Co-ordinate the continuous improvement of an internal and external knowledge base to allow customer self-service in appropriate circumstances
- Participate in ISO27001 and ISO9001 accreditations
- Understand the principles of ISO27001, ISO 9001, other regulatory obligations and ensure compliance in our service desk processes
- Participate in a programme of continuous improvement, to ensure the support systems and processes are appropriate to changing company and customer requirements
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- A strong sense of pride and accountability for delivering excellent customer service
- Articulate and diplomatic
- Detail orientated with an analytical mind set
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibility
- Able to project a professional image
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Able to focus on both detail and accuracy
- Able to work as part as a team or individually
- Tactful and diplomatic, able to influence people
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a service desk role in a supplier environment
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment is desirable but not essential
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Knowledge