- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Utiligroup (An Energy Services Group Company) is a market-leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
The Service Support Lead is responsible for managing a team of Support Analysts. Having overall responsibility for the work produced by their team, the role combines management activities with Support Analyst duties.
Working for the Service Support Manager, the Service Support Lead is responsible for supporting the delivery of excellent customer service to Utiligroup clients. The role has responsibility for managing a team including the management and planning of the team’s workload and ensuring delivery of all required activities.
The Service Support Lead will have previous experience of managing a team, will be calm under pressure, adaptable to changing priorities and will have a strong sense of accountability and a determination to deliver excellent customer service.
Core hours are between Monday and Friday, 8:00am – 18:00pm, however evening and weekend work is required. This is an operational support role and flexibility is expected as we operate shift working in Operations.
As the Service Support Lead you will be responsible for managing a team Support Analysts. You will be responsible for overseeing and reviewing work produced by the team and providing overall direction to the team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivery of service to customers within SLA for incident response and resolution
- Responsible for managing and developing the team
- Perform the role of Major Incident Manager and manage incident resolution and escalations in accordance with agreed processes
- Management of incident resolution, including all incident and problem management, and management of escalations into customers and 3rd
- Take responsibility for the work you and your team produces
- Manage ITIL based service support processes
- Keeping up to date with team’s progress and workload, providing reports and updates into your manager
- Managing and developing knowledge with the team
- Working with your team, peers and management to drive continual service improvement and efficiencies in the operation Ensure your team are integrated with the wider teams, ensuring consistency of process and approach
- Be flexible in your approach to the role and task completion and when applicable ‘step in’ or ‘step up’ to other roles/positions that may need support
- Comply with internal systems, procedures and processes and ensure that the team comply with these
As Service Support Lead you will also be required to be hands-on with Support activities including
- Resolution of incidents
- Installation and configuration of applications
- Investigate complex issues, identify and implement solutions to new and re-occurring problems in the deployment of applications
- Team meeting contracted SLAs
- Successful management of Major Incidents within SLA
- Creation and Maintenance of comprehensive Knowledge Base
- Well run and integrated team
- Ability to manage a busy team
- Ability to conflicting priorities and demands
- Calm under pressure
- Conscientious with a strong sense of pride and accountability
- Good problem solving techniques
- Customer focused
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Excellent interpersonal and team working capabilities
- Able to take responsibility and motivate team members in difficult or stressful situations
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in ITIL v3 environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Previous work experience in deploying and configuring software applications and working on a busy supply side service desk.
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Knowledge