- To be discussed
- Contract Type
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Utiligroup (An Energy Services Group Company) is a market-leading provider of innovative technology and services to the utilities and energy industry. We are creating a more competitive utilities sector, improving our customer’s lives through better service and greater choice and guiding our clients through complex industry change. Our purpose is to make utilities smarter for everyone. We deploy our technology and talent to deliver innovation and automation through our SaaS and Business Process Management solutions from which we create actionable data analytics and insight. To date, Utiligroup has enabled a significant number of new entrant energy suppliers to enter the industry and we manage several million customers on behalf of suppliers and metering companies. Clients include a host of well-known energy providers, both UK and overseas-based.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to support our Human Resources department and other departments throughout Utiligroup.
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Updating the internal HR Software
- Carrying out BS758 Checks as required
- Company Benefits – general administration duties, renewals, updating spreadsheets and software as appropriate.
- Company Mobiles setting up, monitoring monthly bills, allocating numbers and handsets
- Internal Fobs system set up and allocation to employees, ordering fobs, keeping spread sheet up to date.
- Maintenance of the internal HR software, including workflows set ups, updating screens, completing/setting up reports, sorting out issues with workflows/pages.
- Policy updates updating to correct ISO standard, uploading to Software
- General HR administration tasks – new starter folders, letters, sickness records etc.
- Updating weekly spreadsheet for relevant departments.
- Obtaining employment references and qualifications for new starters
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. monthly reports.)
- Adding new starters to inductions
- Maintaining recruitment spreadsheets and creating POs
- Participate in HR projects – career fairs etc.
General Office Duties
Health & Safety
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring all H&S checks are carried out throughout the building
- Certificates are up to date and are compliant.
- Policies and procedures kept up to date.
- Booking any training that is required related to H&S.
- Carrying out weekly checks and fire alarm test.
- Ensuring monitoring contracts are kept up to date and checks are completed internally and externally.
- Ensuring a Key log is maintained and up to date, allocating keys and ensuring they are returned.
The candidate will be required to provide general office support across various departments including covering reception duties for holiday/sickness periods.
- Strong communicator
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- You will be able to demonstrate working effectively on your own but also be a team player.
- Computer literate and can pick up systems quickly
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with sufficient attention to detail
- ISO Responsibilities
- ISO Staff Awareness
- Follow IMS Policies
- Reporting of Incidents
- GDPR Knowledge